Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rocking My World

I have chosen this name because it is rocking my world and my comfort zone to have a blog site. I never thought I would be out there on the web creating posts on a blog but I am. Heaven knows, it has taken me long enough to do what comes so naturally to so many. But, if others my age and older can manage it then I will too. Actually age has nothing to do with it...it is a technology issue. Those of you who know me know that I am very slow in understanding, utilizing and applying man’s innovations.
I will post at least once, maybe twice, a week. I hope to answer any and all questions anyone reading my blog may throw my way, or if you have a subject for which you want another opinion. I hope to challenge myself and others with new things I learn from Jesus about our Heavenly Father, about the spiritual realm, about life in general. Perhaps bringing a greater understanding of God’s love for all of us.
Join me in my adventures as I learn to add blogging to my comfort areas. Together we can rock our worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment