Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Truth Always Comes Out

So did you hear the latest? It's been on the local and national news scene recently. Representatives of Planned Parenthood are taking fetal baby parts and selling them for use elsewhere. Don't believe me? Check these sites out:

Washington Post

A second Washington Post story

Fox News

What surprised me was that they are aborting babies in the second trimester. I did not know this. I actually feel sick finding out. It saddens me that many women choose to end a life rather than offer a child up for adoption. AND the federal government is helping this organization do this.

I once heard the saying, "the truth always comes out." And it does. In some ways because things are getting crazy, I'm not surprised that something as disgusting as selling fetal parts is happening. It's like a production of The Twilight Zone come to life.

I first heard of this through Joel Rosenberg's blog post. I encourage you to check out his post and the sites I hyper-linked above. Become aware of the filth that has crept into our country so that we can join together in prayer against these things, and beg forgiveness from God. Re-tweet this post or share it. Or, write your own post about how this makes you feel. Let's get the word out and wake up the church members who are totally unaware of this atrocity.

No comments:

Post a Comment